I’m stealing this idea from Tim Ferriss. Here are 5 short recommendations or findings that may be of interest.
- Time of Your Life/RPM: Rapid Planning Method—The best life/time management system, bar none. I use this system daily. Look for used copies on eBay.
- Scrivener—Simply the best word processing program/outliner available. I write everything on Scrivener.
- Best Worst Movie—A fun and informative documentary that explores the cult movie Troll 2. Check documentary channels on Roku if you have one.
- Toddy Cold Brew—Naturally smooth acid reduced coffee. Easy on the taste buds and the stomach.
- The Martian by Andy Weir— Read the book before Matt Damon and Ridley Scott screw up the movie. Hahaha! Just kidding…. Well, maybe. The book is fantastic.
Want to read Tim’s recommendations? Subscribe to his newsletter.